Wednesday 13 March 2013

Massage Parlours for Female in chennai,Female Massage Parlours Chenna


The erotic tantra massage is a very energetic whole body massage, which involves the Yoni (female genitals) The sexual life energy focussed in the sacral chakra is brought into strong vibrations and distributed over the entire body.Besides offering a complete and balancing relaxation or a whole body orgasm, this type of massage can be used in sex therapy.A tantra massage without climax can be more intense and be more moving, as the increased sexual energy stays within the body. Extrasensory perception can occur this way.Feeling and experiencing are a central part of the massage experience, The whole body experience can often be felt for days if not for weeks. It is a special combination of massage, sexual energy and spiritualityi am freelance model men from chennai .. Dto offer the sensual , erotic massage, for foreigners in kerala enjoy your timetext me @ rubintvla@gmail.com or ntvla100@gmail.com . The advance notice is strongly recommended..Home and hotel visits in chennai .i offers a wide range of erotic massages,for women only .Our erotic massage available in and out call. I am a Trained massager who loves giving pleasure through my soft and gifted hands. Upon your request I am hot&sexy ..In Tantra  a woman's genital area is referred to as the 'Yoni' or sacred place. To begin female genital massage we need to relax, slow down and admire and rever every inch of her - not to mention between
the legs!

Female Erotic Massage Involves the following areas:



*Yoni Massage

*Clittoris Massage

*Breast Massage



We live in a stressful world and it seems to be only getting more and more stressful. As a result, we are all looking for ways to help calm things down and make ourselves feel better as a result. There are many ways to do this, from simply relaxing on the couch or spending time with someone we love. 


   When you are ready, I will have you lie face down, naked, on the massage table. You will feel the positive charged energy pass between us. Then, I will perform a relaxing massage, starting from your feet, up your legs, back and neck. I use my basic therapeutic principles of relaxing massage. I always keep my hands in contact with your body, never breaking the connection of energy passing between us. This is never rushed, taking my time, being rhythmic yet sensitive, and proceeding from long gliding strokes to deeper ones. 
After relaxing your feet, legs, back and neck, I will have you turn over. I now massage the face, arms, and hands. I then glide down to the stomach and move down to your legs. 
After finishing the fronts of the legs and feet, I then glide back up and slowly brush over the genitals, teasing them, this teasing process, is drawn out by brushing the inner thighs, near the genitals, very lightly touching the pubic region. At this point the erotic energy is building, making it a natural time to start shifting the focus to the sex centres of your body. 
At this time I will cradle your genitals allowing the erotic energy to pass between us. The rest of your sensual massage will now focus on the genitals, with periodic sweeps up and down your body to spread, balance, energy, and integrate the sensations. I am very skilled in reading your energy and arousal levels, I will smoothly and gradually build up from relaxing massage to more arousing and sexual sensual massage. 



CONTACT Email me   @  :-    rubintvla@gmail.com

 i will check my email time to time, so that i can reply you very soon

QUALITY, PERFECTION and SATISFACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment